How do I select all parcels with the same owner on AcreValue and AcreValue Pro Basic?
1. Locate one of the owner's parcels by navigating the map to find the parcel geographically or using the Google-powered search bar to search for a USPS address.
2. Single-click on the parcel so that it becomes a solid yellow.
3. An information box will pop up. Click on View all parcels with this owner.
4. Select View All Results.
5. Single-click on each parcel so that it becomes a solid yellow. Each parcel will be added to the Selected Fields tab as it is selected.
6. To generate a report on the selected parcels, click on Get Full Report.
How do I access the parcel layer?
How do I find the date when a parcel was last updated?
How do I select all parcels with the same owner on AcreValue Pro Plus and Pro Premium?