How do I select all parcels with the same owner on AcreValue Pro Plus and Pro Premium? Free Basic Plus Premium
1. Use the advanced search filters to select a State.
2. In the Owner search filter, enter the entity name listed on the tax bill of the owner you are searching for.
3. Pull the results into a list by clicking on the list view icon.
4. Check the box next to each parcel line by single-clicking. Each parcel will be added to the selected fields as you check the box.
5. To generate a report on the selected parcels, click on Get Full Report.
How do I select all parcels with the same owner on AcreValue and AcreValue Pro Basic?
How do I access the parcel layer?
How do I find the date when the parcel was last updated?