How do I remove part of a parcel?
1. Visit acrevalue.com and click on the Map tab.
2. Click on Draw a Custom Boundary.
3. Navigate to the subject parcel(s) using the search bar or zoom buttons.
4. Select the parcel you wish to edit.
5. Select your preferred Remove tool.
6. Use the remove tool to outline the part of the selected parcel you wish to remove. When using the polygon tool, double click the final point or single click upon return to the original point to complete the shape.
7. You have successfully removed part of the boundary and can now report on the finished custom boundary.
Why can't I see my custom boundaries on the map?
Why isn't there an AcreValue on my custom boundary?
How do I merge parcels?
How do I edit a boundary?